Saturday, September 21, 2013

Introducing the New Wave of Horror Directors

Introducing the New Wave of Horror Directors A new wave of independent horror filmmakers are slowly but surely making their way through to a wider audience. Much as the likes of James Wan, Eli Roth, Rob Zombie and Alexandre Aja (affectionately dubbed 'the Splat Pack') defined the genre for the 2000s, these comparative newcomers look set to do the same for the 2010s.








via Yahoo Movies UK – Movie News | Film Reviews | Movie Trailers http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/introducing-wave-horror-directors-000600633.html

2 comments:

  1. I saw you renewed https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?postID=3893253884896147626&blogID=2915939361123250983 for a decent period,
    was that because of SEO?

    Bookmarked your website, should help me keep up to date with regular posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not even understand how I ended up here, however I assumed
    this put up was once great. I do not understand who you are but definitely
    you're going to a famous blogger for those who are not already.
    Cheers!

    My website - Telekomxchange.Com

    ReplyDelete